I’d rather walk tall with a crutch than as a proud fool insisting he didn’t need one.
when you feel a really strong attachment to a new friend but you don’t know if you’re coming off too strongly so you try to hold back but your creepiness slips out every now and again and you can just feel the other person being confused at how much you remember about them
Me, always and forever.
Story of my life
Self esteem: decreased.
- Aries: Appetite Loss - All you think about is him or her. Producing more dopamine, you feel little need for food or other basic necessities while floating through each day on a cloud of hope.
- Taurus: Abandon Regular Routines - You may abandon your work or your responsibilities. Your thoughts and actions become devoted to your love interest.
- Gemini: Fresh Complexion - You feel different and it shows. Others might catch you smiling or blushing for no apparent reasons.
- Cancer: You Think of that Person as Perfect - You project your idea of the perfect one onto them and you overlook their weaknesses or flaws.
- Leo: You Upgrade Your Looks - You care more about how you dress or look. You may start thinking of the small things that you can do to make yourself look better for them.
- Virgo: You Daydream - You begin thinking about the future with this person. Your imagination creates vivid scenarios of romantic getaways, cozy chats, exciting adventures, and feel-good moments.
- Libra: You Build an Addiction - You always want to communicate with them and when they don’t communicate back, you start to worry. You spend most of your time analyzing every word and punctuation mark in each conversation to make sure that they’re interested and committed.
- Scorpio: You feel better about life - You begin to wonder where this person has been all your life, and why the two of you never found each other sooner. All of life’s disappointments, frustrations and losses will not compare anymore.
- Sagittarius: You Get Jealous Easily- You hate it when other people talk to them and you hate it when other people spend time with them. You miss them when they are not around and become irritated.
- Capricorn: You Find Their Quirks Cute, not Annoying - You don’t really mind their bad habits, but in fact find them attractive.
- Aquarius: You Talk About Them - You secretly tell your friends about them and become excited for your friends or family to meet them.
- Pisces: You Support them- You find yourself standing up for them when others are against them. You try to become useful to them and help them where ever possible.
If that isn’t spot on, I don’t know what is. This explains SOOOOO much!!!
- 1 Corinthians 10:16-17
- Intention: Not to condemn those who use either one cup or many. When people make something a doctrine of fellowship when it should not be a doctrine of fellowship.
- 1800s. Back in restoration movement. Preachers realized that one cup should not be an issue of doctrine. Came up with motto: “speak where Bible speaks, silent where Bible is silent.” 2 Tim 2:15. We need to add something else in there too. [to the best of our ability] One cup began to splinter the church. Fellowship issue. Sunday school not in scripture. Fracture. John 17 All be one.
- Luke 22:14-. Jesus’ desire was to eat the Passover with His apostles. Passover: meal to be eaten in certain way with certain fashion and certain foods, so that they could tell their children the story.
- ***H. E. Goldman explains how the Jews do all their feasts in a book he wrote. As he describes the Passover he says each participant has their own individual glass. The person presiding over the feast will fill their cups from one source. They were required to drink 4 cups. Represented each phase of a spiritual connotation that they rejoiced. All the food represented something as well. Jesus wanted this Passover with His disciples.
- Matt 26:27. Drink. Mark 14:23. Drank. Sounds like they drank from one cup.
- Luke 22:17. Share/Divide. Share: in Greek is “diamerizo” which means to divide up.
- The point of the Passover was WHY they were doing what they were doing.
- 1 Cor 5:7. Changing from Passover of Egypt to His Passover. Luke 22:19. The bread was to remember Him, not the Passover of Egypt. v. 20. This cup whether they poured it in separate cups or not was to show the new covenant in His blood. v. 42. Was He talking about a literal cup? No. The cup is the blood of the new covenant.
- Cup (According to Thayer’s Greek English Lexicon) = a drinking vessel by metonymy of the container for the contained. Metonymy = a figure by which one name or noun is used instead of another, to which it stands in certain relation.
- Luke 22:17-18. He will not drink of the fruit of the vine with you until the Kingdom of God comes. Fighting and arguing over one or multiple cups should not happen, do you think that Jesus was sitting there thinking about us using one specific way over the other, or was He more concerned with the matters of the heart behind the action (whichever way we choose).
- Don’t make laws where The Lord never made laws.
- Matt 12:1-5. They made a law. Jesus answered with a time when David entered the house of God and ate the consecrated bread when they were starving. The need of David’s hunger was greater than the laws forbidding the eating of the bread (1 Sam 21).
- Mark 7. Wash hands as tradition before you eat. “Corbin” means dedicated to God. If you set aside a portion of your income as “corbin” to God, and your parents or brother has a financial need, but you say “I’ve already set that aside, I can’t help you.” You are not recognizing the need of your brother. It’s not about law, it’s about heart. (Matt 23). Condemned for legal approach. Needs that need to be met. Need is to serve every member of the body, and does not matter which way we do it as long as the heart is there.
- If we’re going to be literal about everything, let’s wait for Jesus to break the bread. Paul warned them not to fight over one word.
- Not under law but under grace. (Romans) That doesn’t mean we have no laws. We can’t be loose. We must handle accurately the Word to the best of our ability!
- 1 Cor 10:16-17. Share here is the Greek word for fellowship or “Koinonos”. Is it not a sharing in the blood of Christ? “We”, he was including himself. He wasn’t with them, there had to have been multiple cups in that case (if we are taking everything literally, this wouldn’t be doing communion correctly). We have to use some sense when we approach this issue. One bread. JESUS! Ch. 11:24-27 Communion is about a proclamation. Jesus is sharing with us when we do it. We are communing with Jesus. When do we stop with how literal we take the Bible? It’s about our heart and our mind blending to commitment to Jesus. It’s never told us how they do it, but WHY! Acts 2. How would they get all 3000 to drink from one cup? 5000 people? You don’t need laws, you need a heart.
- It is wrong to condemn people for either method!
(Notes from Sunday morning sermon.)
I want to find someone that I can work with. Participate in indoor as well as outdoor activities with. Capable of deep and spiritual conversations. Will give me space when I need space, and smother me whenever I need to be smothered. Someone who is kind and loving. Someone I can goof around with.
I haven’t found that yet. I’ll stick with Jesus until I meet him. Then we can walk together toward Jesus. :)
If you need a quick way to memorize the first 10 amendments to the constitution. Here you go!! It took me all of 5 minutes to memorize them with this technique. GENIUS!!
1st=A 2nd=B and so on
Apple- when you put an apple in your mouth you cant talk, Freedom of religion, speech, press, and assembly; the right to petition the government.
Banana- its like a gun, right to bear arms
Couch-is in your house, troops can’t quarter in your home
Daylight-you need light to search, no search or seizure
Egg-has double g you can’t be tried twice for the same thing
Frisbee- is fast, right to a speedy trial
Gate-jury is behind something like a gate, trial by jury
Horse- when you do something to a horse it can be a cruel or unusual punishment, no cruel or unusual punishment
Ice cream- you have many choices of ice cream; addresses rights of the people that are not specifically enumerated
Jackrabbit- a rabbit that is easily found in Arizona; powers not granted to the National government nor prohibited to the states are reserved to the states and to the people. (OK, this one is kind of hard; the author was from Arizona.)